Second Wind

I find reading other bodies of text very interesting to dive into. The end result is always different but getting to pick on a writers mind that maybe unlike your own appeals to me once in a while. Textual analysis being the next assignment for a topic you are trying to make an argument later on for the third and final essay began shortly. This appealed to me immediately as the mistake I done with the prior essay in not putting myself in it was all behind me. With single parenting being one of the issues I found myself being able to write about in relatability, a layout sparked off for my draft.

The text I wanted to use was a primary one. Reading from another persons viewpoint and dissecting their ideas to my own paragraphs was done in order to connect to my thesis. Once I had managed the way I wanted to flow ideas to another, I added my commentary to it. First, I weaved in my little own backstory in relation to the topic and how the analyzed work works in what it does in it being that single parenting is not as bad as a majority of people looking in might think it is.

These highlights show off supporting why the body of work is successful in what it is doing for the reader to get a grasp in the topic even if it may not connect to them. I then analyze what the author is saying with quotes and put it into my own words to continue supporting my thesis. In the end, adding a flow that transitions my points together with my added commentary created my final essay to come into fruition.