Intro

The ability to be able to understand and gain knowledge on a wide array of topics is one that is vital for everyone to have innately. Whether it may be learning a new language after infancy or learning to read and write, everyone needs this to continue living in the future.

Fall 2018 was my first semester in college and with english being one of the necessary courses for my major, I thought that it would seem beneficial for me to take into account what potential new details and methods I can learn to put in my writing to help with upcoming assignments to go more smoothly so the topic at hand can be fleshed out as much as I would want it to.

Making a final draft essay for a certain topic was one of the monthly deadlines to do as we had been shown some examples in class on how some individuals had done it themselves in mostly showing off successful aspects of their work. Seeing these elements again not only reminded me of what I should do for a successful writing piece but also inspired me to add more of my own style to my writing prior to this. Filling out the majority of the requirements for the assignment is very important to shoot for but without adding yourself to it even if it was to be written in third person makes the end result a boring and rehashed paper to even be interesting in reading.